I never knew you





I know you quite well
But I never knew you !
I see you so wonderful
However I have never seen you

I smell that you are sweet
But I have never tasted you
you have never shown me your Heart
Despite I madly trusted you

Every time I see you
I drown through the depth of you
I am not afraid of dying
through knowing you!

I want to know you
because
you are worth being known
My lifetime is not enough
to explore you!

I am sorry for being near
but meantime far
you are like a moon
I am a tiny star!

It feels like a painful joke
A heart stroke
A dance which is walked
or a song that's spoke
It tastes so sour
It is like a glass I broke
Or a tear that falls because of
an overly sweet talk

It is just a feeling that lives
inside my chest
you are the truest, the rarest , the best

Nardine
8.1.2012

Comments

Popular Posts