Without you







It is a crowded room

But I feel alone

I don't have enough air to breathe.

I gasp for air.

There is a volcano inside me

That breaks my teeth

I have no voice to talk

There is no light to see.

No place to go

No need to be!

I need you near

I miss your voice

And I miss your eyes

Baby, please come back

I miss the way you used to hold me

When I fall

I miss the way you used to listen

When I call

I miss your touch that gives me power

I miss the way you used to talk to me

When I cry

I miss it when you used to call me

When you feel bad

I miss the days we spent together

And the memories we had

I miss the way you stare at me

And tell me "you are cute"

I miss it when you used to smile

When I blush

I miss the way you used to understand me

I miss the way you used to tease me

I miss your presence

Because you are my breath

Without you, I am facing my death!

Nardine
august 2013

Comments

Popular Posts