Tell me why

 








Tell me why 

 Are you testing my heart ?

Are you trying to figure out whether I love you or not!

Didn't you expect that this is going to hurt me a lot!

Couldn't you expect the sea of thoughts that will spin in my head?

Didn't you imagine the pain I will have at night when i go to my bed?

Didn't you imagine my tears on my face in the moment you are saying this!

Tell me why 

why did you think of drawing such a painful nightmare?

And if this was happened. This was going to agonize me!

Tell me why !

Why didn't you think of me

May be because you still didn't know my real self

you are not one of those whom are kept on the shelf!

you didn't know the way I was going to react 

In this painful fantasy has been turned to a fact!


Please don't do this again 

Nardine 

1 September 2020  

Comments

Popular Posts