My letter to the Sea






you are wider than what my sight can ever see

In you i am so happy ,so brave , so free
you are my safety
but fears to the others !

children are the happiness
and fears of the mothers 
how clear you seem?
but vague from inside 
you are very pure
so beautiful, so wide 
millions are dead because of you
but without you i can't live
i can't live, i can't survive 
you are my breath 
you are my life !

when pain pulls my soul 
to the land of death 
when agony fills each part of my body 
diminishing my health 
when i am so weak 
so tired to speak 
i find you there !
i let my pain spread
so it taken by your waves
it is hanged to the stones 
and stuck to the caves !
i like when you hug me
i am immersed in you 
you a piece of fantasy 
but still so true !
i find myself in you
and in you i am losing it ! 
it is a fact that you are a mystery 
that i should admit !
you are my sweet home
you have a life of your own 
you are the king of nature
and your nature is staggering 
you are an impossibility 
have ever been happening
in you i will stay
till the day i disappear
tell legends tell about me
but i am sure that you will stay forever
you are my dream 
and i love when your waves scream 



From : Mermaid ! 


by Nardine 
22 july 2009 

Comments

Popular Posts