Changes do freak me out



Straight goes the ruler, round goes the wheel 
As well as our story, proper goes our deal 
Smart acts our plan and genius act our thoughts 
And through the wild nervous seas, we pass our boats!
But
What about tomorrow and the coming time?
Is everything going to be great and fine?
Will we be together like the stamp and the letter?
Will we face our failures with things much better?
Will you give me strength and support?
Like what the spectaculars do in the court 
Will you be the air I inhale?
Will you be my future's tale?
Will I smell your perfume with each breath?
Will you be my hero through life and death?
Ohh!
Wonders I can never neglect!!!
A mystery I can never expect!!! 
Bur also your presence in my life,
Is the only truth that I can never suspect!!

I pity those who don't see your face the way I do 
How barren their dreams are going to be!!!!
Like a dry land or a lifeless dead tree!
Like a torn ship abandoned on the shore
Or like a glass of wine broken and spread on the floor
Ohh. down runs the wine to the stairs and to the street 
And with you my dear my pain did fleet
In wine people do soak their shoes and boots
And wine does kill the plants and their roots
That's why I promise to be always with you
And we will never go out
Not to let this wine freak me out!
Nardine
06.09.2008

Comments

Popular Posts