I already miss you





As I open my eyes

I feel blessed to see you

You are the light

That lightens my day

Your soft voice gives me power

Your advices are made of diamond

Your sweet smile gives me breath

You always make a difference



Just to remember you

This adds a lot to my life

It gives my thoughts a meaning

To find that you think the way I do

It gives my camera a blessing

When I take a photo of you

It gives my life a value

Because you are a part of it



You give my chest some air

I see you everywhere

I live because I follow

What you always used to say =)

And when I look through your eyes

I see another world

A world that lives inside you

That no one ever knows



You taught me how to live

In a cruel uneasy world

You taught me that my motive

Should be my everyday's sword

And when I talk

I hear your heart beats

While you are listening to me

And when we hug

I listen to your silent thoughts

That you never tell

And while we are walking

I look back

And I see YOUR painful Past

So I catch your hand

And I run so fast

And when you ask me why are you running

I tell you because I am too late

And I have to go

Just before I go

I just want you to know

That

I already miss you !

Nardine
23 sept 2012

Comments

Popular Posts