My own World



It is a magical world, which is so realistic.
So amazing and madly interesting
I like how it looks and how it feels
I can’t imagine myself resisting!

Gentle winds like cold breeze
Winter cold lovely nights
Acting as cold as ice
As sweet as candy
With a huge price!

Oh wow that’s great
I can’t believe!
Come everybody and watch my world
You will never leave!
It looks so different but still familiar
It looks so vague
But still clear
It seems so spacious
But still tangible
Only through the eyes of the heart!
Just get out your fears!
Stand strong when it is stormy
Live like you will live forever
When darkness spread
Just be the light
When the world looks dull
Just shine so bright!
When dreams are far
Just gain a height
When the world is black
Don’t ignore the white!
When your thoughts are limited
Just widen your vision!
If you lost your track
Don’t lose your mission!
If you lost your aim
Just put a new one!
IF YOU LOVED YOUR WORLD
YOU PAIN IS GONE !
IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT
DON'T WAIT, SHIFT TO ANOTHER ONE
If I was supposed to choose right now
Except my world, I would choose none!
Nardine
25 April 2011

Comments

Popular Posts