I will never give up trying :)



Sometimes i feel like
My soul is lifted
i feel like i am flying
delicious is the taste of hope
i can't resist it
i won't give up trying

i won't fear from anything
i see goodness through everything
i love the music , i love the art
i have a kind god who melts my heart
and lots of people , we will never be apart
i love my mind
i want to live smart
i love the way i see the light
i love the winter and i love the night
i like seeing the very bright side
there is a treasure , i still must find
and i won't give up trying!

my heart beats so loud today
Inspiration just fills the air
i have lots of words to say
i want to be me , i want to be fair
my soul is lifted high
my heart is dancing inside
and beauty just shines in my life
I have a VERY STRONG FAITH
that i can't hide
and
I will never give up trying
Nardine :)

Comments

Popular Posts