MY ONLY WISH



why should flowers be picked ?
and why beauty is killed ?
why must the truth be denied?
and why blood is spilled?

My throat aches bitter
my bones got fritter
I was foxily deceived
through deceptive scruffy glitter !

The fire in me enkindles
and makes me embitter
for any good it hinders
I am a glass so brittle!

Like howling stinging mad wind
False accusation is coming my way
that burns my skin
and darkens my day :S

My safety is robbed
for loyalty i swapped
till i lost everything
and on my face i was flapped !

My only wish is
to remove the hatred from the air
to kill the selfishness
that spreads everywhere !

i want to be the beauty
when ugliness spreads !
i want to be the dress of peace
when peace jackets shred !

I wish i can be the warmth
when this planet turns cold
i will be the only treasure
when jewels are sold

when weakness becomes fashionable
i will just be bold !
when principles are lost
for mine i will hold !

Nardine
NOv. 2009

Comments

Popular Posts