I am a mature woman not a childish Girl !




You lost everything
you had no ears to listen 
to my silent talks 
you had no eyes to read 
what my eyes used to say
No heart to feel 
I was transparent 
In front of your noisy world
U know ..... 
I had my own world too !!! 

I was near but far
you were acting 
Like a fighter in a war!
I was not that harmful woman
I knew that you are hurt , and you have a scar

I am strong but oversensitive
I am kind but defensive
I am brave but uncourageous
I am horribly unique!

you should have used the key
that i have told you about me
I needed your hug 
not because i am needy 
I just wanted you to SEE me ! 

To see me for who am I
not for whom you wanted me to be 
I am not a paste that just fits a mold
I am a brand new story which is never told 

I am so deep and soft
But you Only see yourself 
I am emotional 
I am unpredictable 
I am vulnerable
I am a woman
Who opened up to you
If you could have seen the core of me
There would have been no pretending

You were so deaf to hear
i was so close and near
Closer than what you think
You were about to win my heart
I opened up to you
And sophisticatedly  I used to act
I gave up on your childish thoughts
And your dignity that you enlarge!

you think I am shallow
or jealous of other girls 
I am the deepest woman ever
you can meet here on planet earth 

I wanted you to read me 
Or put yourself in my place
I always used to give you excuses
And give you time and space

I saw you someone wonderful
I welcomed you in my life
you were unaware of what i do 
your tongue was like a knife

I wanted our worlds to mix
you wanted me alone
you think i am cruel and my heart is like a stone!

My will and desire were ignored
you were inconsiderate to me 
My talents are belittled
you hated seeing me free!

I needed your support
not your blaming and revenge
I stood with my heart on my hands
you should have just took me
Just the way i am 

I needed your hands 
I needed to feel safe in your world 
please treat me like a queen 
I am a mature woman 
Not a childish girl 
You didn't get my logic 
But i forgave you anyway !

Nardine 
11 March 2015

Comments

Popular Posts