Poetry is my Diamond




Could you tell me please? 

Why am I addicted? :)
I can't stop doing it 
Nothing can tear me away 
It steals my soul 
To another world 
No earthly imagination 
Can ever percept 
No brilliant mind 
Can ever expect! 
And no one can ever know
What through it I always get!



I taste the pleasure of the art
I touch the softness of the feelings 
So beautiful, so deep 
So artistic, so unique
Don't you wonder? Don't you ask? 
What pushes me to do this task? 
Don't you see the zest of life that I own?
It keeps me awake till the next day's dawn!
I enjoy 
The vitality of a woman in her twenties 
The peace of a child who lives safe
And the wisdom of a man in his fourties
The freedom of a writer who is so brave!




My passion for it grows
My love for it flows 
I am doing it forever
Under any kind of weather 
It is my precious jewel 
Like a car... It is my fuel 
It is the air that I breathe 
Like the water for the trees 
It is the best fortune I have got 
I adore it a lot
It is indescribable! 
It is a miracle 
For which I will thank god forever 
Till my death 
And when I die 
I will miss it!!
I will miss the feeling it used to give
I will miss the art I used to live 
It takes me to a world inside me 
But still so far! 
Outside the frame of existence
But still beyond the frame of absence 
Between the gates of reality and the gates of dreams 




A world with no sounds to hear 
But silence does spread 
Just deepness and arts
Spreading on your bed!
A world with no bodies or shapes 
Just deep great feelings 
No scenes and no talks 
Just wounds with healings!
Express but don't talk 
Wander but don't walk 
Make a trading in you life 
Ideas hit your head but don't stroke 
If poetry is a flame 
Definitely I will burn 
If poetry is a skill
I will struggle to learn 
It is the greatest fortune 
A human can ever have 
It is a blessing
It is a diamond 
It is a friend 
That stands till the end!
Nardine 
27 september 2009 





Comments

Popular Posts