Best friend poem





You are my best
My dearest friend
You are my smile
When the whole world frowns
And when I am down
You are my clown
You are my life
You are my hope
When I fall, you are my saving rope
You are the colors
When the world turns black and white
You are the shoulder
On which I cry at night
You are so precious to me
You are a gift
When I talk to you
My heart lifts
Everyday when I go to sleep
I feel afraid
That I wake up again
And find you not
I love you a lot
I can't imagine me
Without your presence
You have a power over me
You are a piece of magic

Because of you
I did something
I never did before
And I will never do it again
You are my best friend
Am I your best?
Or just someone like the rest?
Will you be my perpetual support?
Will you be my strength?
Will you help me as much as you can?
To break the horrible fence
Will you trust me?
The way I do
Will you keep my secrets?
As much as I lay my trust on you?
Are you the gift that god sent me
Will you set me free?
I love you as much as I love myself
You are my best friend I have ever seen
You are the only one and my only hope
Will you give me a chance to be your joy?
I want you the happiest
In the whole world
It hurts me badly
To see you sad
Seeing you sad
Turns me mad!
I wish that I will never lose you
Or I will lose myself!
Please give me a promise
That lasts forever
Nardine

Comments

Popular Posts