Powerless talks to powerful






Moving the mountains and coloring the sky 
Making others hyper or making them cry 
Having the gift of the gab and having a distinct voice
The rule becomes official once it becomes your choice
Domination is the air that you can't live without
If you don't act the leader then you prefer going out!
When you come in the morning all your friends clap 
Knowing not that you are the best to create a deceiving trap 
You can persuade anyone to commit suicide
You move people as chess pieces from side to side!
Once you feel bad the entire situation turns to be a mess
And the beauty of the nature becomes like a dirty old dress! 
What do you feel? Do you enjoy this strength? 
Do you still need to have money or to have storng health?
Don't you feel as if you are a king? 
To be the one who controls the bird's wing?
Don't you feel as if you are the best?
To have the authority to set free or to arrest
Don't you feel conceited and proud? 
Because the silence dominates when they hear your sound?
Don't you feel pride to have this effect?
As you are the one who has the right to accept or to reject
I am wondering now because I am your opposite twin 
No one claps when I succeed or even when I win 
No one sees if I am there or if I am not 
Despite I tried to gain their attention a lot 
I am the one whose voice is lower than the silence itself
I am like a useless book covered with dust and left on the shelf 
Existence is the feeling that I extremely lack 
There is no difference between I AM HERE and BE RIGHT BACK
I am the most famous loser in the chess game 
And I am always drawn outside of the picture's frame 
You are the one who enjoys being the centre of attraction
But I am the one who can mend people's hearts' fraction 
Nardine 

Comments

Popular Posts