what life really needs ?





One day I was a child 
still didn't realize
what should i leave
and what must i find?
Must i have a loud voice
to justify my choice?
or should i be huge
to stop any noise! 

should the coat of fame be my dress?
or should praise be my wealth?
should I have lots of money ?
should I be funny ?
or should i be a handsome guy ?
or should i have two wings to fly ?
I didn't know how the strategy goes
I used to have no highs but lows!
my soul was dark 
my heart was in pain 
I lost all the riches
that i used to gain!

One day I found that I am not alive
still I need to be born 
my spirit was so dull 
my heart is torn!

I need to live
and satisfy this life
so i get satisfied 
and so i survive!

Life needs no fears 
and no worries to spread
show the firmness of your own
and the stiffness of your head!

Crush your weakness into the dust
and keep yourself nice
never be a stupid man
who repeats a mistake twice!

Ignore the cold wind 
that wanders and moves around
listen to your wise soul
neglect the wrecking sounds! 

Life needs a brave eagle
who flies for miles
so let yourself pass the wars 
as well as the fires !

Money and fame are not the weapons
that can protect !
each moment I drained to fight for money 
I still regret !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nardine 
28 july 2009 

Comments

Popular Posts